The cost of your orthodontic treatment may vary depending on your individual complexity, needs, and treatment plan. Our doctor and staff will discuss with you the cost of your treatment, and explain the payment options available so that you are able to make the choices that work best for you. Our office is very flexible and will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know clearly what to expect before starting any treatment.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care.
Our practice offers the following conveniences to simplfy the financial aspects of treatment:
- Family discounts are available for families with multiple members in orthodontic treatment
- Customized no interest payment plans are available
- We accept most orthodontic insurance plans
- We submit all insurance claims to simplify insurance billings
- An up-front discount is available for patients who wish to pay in full at the beginning of treatment
- We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans
Convenient Online Services
With just the simple click of a mouse, you can log into our secure online patient portal to access useful information about your account(s):
- View your next appointments and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text reminders to remind you about upcoming appointments
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.